Participants submit their own video for feedback
- Record via web or smartphone app, upload or link a YouTube video for feedback
- Recordings and feedback can be submitted anytime, anywhere
- Perfect for online/remote/blended courses and self-directed training or assignments
With GoReact’s patent-pending technology, reviewers give real-time feedback on live presentations
- Live record directly to GoReact via webcam
- Stream a live presentation for in-class or online viewers to give feedback
- Instructors and peers submit feedback during the live presentation
- Video recording auto-syncs all feedback time-codes.
STIMULUS ACTIVITY TYPES
Participants respond to a stimulus media provided by instructors or one they upload themselves
- Instructor or presenter may upload stimulus media
- Presenters record a response to a stimulus video, audio, document, or image
- Participants give feedback on a stimulus media and are graded on their feedback
- View stimulus, participant recording, and feedback in a single screen
Annotate presenter videos with comments
- Comments are time-coded and editable
- Text, audio and video comments
- Self, peer, and instructor critique
- Text comments appear as captions and in the feedback stream
- Comment replies turn any comment into a chat-style discussion thread
- An auto-pause, auto-resume, “no-click” workflow for comments
- “Jump” to the exact time a comment was left
- Reviewers can upload files or link to resources as feedback
- Downloadable videos and feedback
Store media and components for re-use and sharing with others
- Share media (videos, files, links, etc.) with others in your organization or across multiple courses
- Share Rubrics and Marker sets
- Access Library assets via the media toolbar for stimulus media, Activity instructions, Activity attachments, Activity submissions, and comments
ASSESSMENT & ANALYTICS
Comprehensive features for testing, tracking, and measuring everything
- Any Activity can become a Test—timed and limited to a single attempt
- Ratings provide a thumbs-up/thumbs-down graph of audience input
- Basic scoring for easy assessment of each presenter
- Rubrics/scorecards for standardized grading and scoring across multiple presenters
- Markers are customizable pre-set indicators for tracking anything you want to analyze in a video
- Downloadable reports for comparing presenters’ scores, Marker frequency, and progress over time
Most users use GoReact with equipment they already have.
All it takes is a webcam, smartphone, or other video-capture device (like a camcorder) and an Internet-enabled device for giving feedback, like a laptop or tablet.
Option 1: student pay ($19.95/course)
Option 2: organization pay (per hour; see https://goreact.com/pricing
for more details)
Option 3: site license (give us a call, and let's talk)
For best results, 1 mbps or higher upload and download speeds keep GoReact running smoothly.
Account data and media will be stored in our secure Amazon cloud storage.
From the beginning, GoReact has prized privacy and security. All videos are private by default, meaning you control what you share.
In addition, grades are strictly kept between the presenter and instructor or reviewer.